Pack those bags and get ready for a five-day trip through Atlanta's hotel scene—Curbed's second annual Hotels Week begins right this second. This year, for the first time ever, this special week includes an Instagram contest worth $500 to sweeten the pot. Have an awesome hotel photo to share—perhaps one with spectacular interiors or architecture? (Exhibit A: the photo above.) The steps are as follows:
1. Follow @curbeddotcom on Instagram.
2. Instagram your hotel photo, and be sure to tag @curbeddotcom in the caption.
3. On Thurs., March 27, we'll re-gram our favorites (and publish them on Curbed National).
4. On Fri, March 28 at 4 p.m. EST, the photo with the most "likes" will be crowned as the winner, earning its photographer a $500 gift certificate to a hotel of their choice.
For those who've had a not-so-beautiful experience at an Atlanta hotel, we want to hear about that, too. Tweet using #hotelsweek—we'll be mining the hashtag for the best and brightest tales.
And as always, we're open to your tips and suggestions. Do you have a blood-curdling ATL hotel horror story? Is a new hotel planned to rise in your neighborhood? Is there a crazy amenity that we should know about? Please send your stories, tips and photos to the tipline or leave a comment on the site.
· All Hotels Week 2014 posts [Curbed National]