clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Aesthetic Scars

The owner of a Peachtree Road strip shopping center that was badly scarred by a December fire is fed up with his insurance company, which has put the kibosh on repair efforts. Atlanta fire officials ruled the fire accidental (the source: an extension cord at the former Peachtree Bikes store) way back in January. The damages displaced six businesses, but Brand Properties hasn't specified what it plans to do with the center once they're allowed to move forward. [BuckheadView]