Nowhere is Atlanta's post-Recession-boomtown chutzpah more apparent than Buckhead right now. Cranes are going up all over the place. In the last year, several high-rises have altered the look of the neighborhood, and the changes just keep coming. Many projects are in the finishing stages, including a trio of residential offerings: Cyan, Skyhouse and Post Alexander Phase II. Projects on the rise include Mack Scogin Merrill Elam's Three Alliance Center, the AC Hotel and the Domain at Phipps, which accompanies the revamp of Phipps Plaza next door. With so much in development, it seems only a matter of time before Tower Place rises up along Ga. Highway 400. For active sightseers, PATH400 offers bountiful glimpses of the vertical progress. For lazier folks, have a gander at all the activity after the jump.
· Shimmery Buckhead Tower Signals Return of Cool Architecture [Curbed Atlanta]
· Like the Neighbors, Phipps Plaza is Planning Major Facelift [Curbed Atlanta]
· Buckhead's Cyan is Ready to Lease; Web Presence Still Woeful [Curbed Atlanta]
· Condos, Mad Parking Planned for Tower Place Project [Curbed Atlanta]
· Novare Shocks Buckhead with Addition of Purplish Circles [Curbed Atlanta]