Bright-colored and ubiquitous "Leasing Soon" signs are like the new pollen in Atlanta. In Buckhead, leasing will soon begin on 250 units in Broadstone Court Apartments, a development just off Peachtree Road in Buckhead Village. Developed by Alliance Residential Company, the six-story building exemplifies the changing character of the streets between Peachtree and Pharr roads — a spillover from OliverMcmillan's retail behemoth. While this is the first arrival on the market, there are many other buildings slated to rise in the surrounding blocks, transforming what were quiet residential streets into an extension of the denser development to the east and west on Peachtree Road. After the jump, check out progress photos and new renderings at Broadstone Court and other projects in the vicinity.
Broadstone Court will be merely the first major project to open in the neighborhood just north of Buckhead Atlanta. Other projects include:
· Sharing a block with Broadstone Court, the transformation of an old car dealership into an events facility is on the books.
· Less than a block away, Gables Residential is proposing a high-rise apartment tower at Maple Drive and West Paces Ferry Road.
· Just a few blocks down West Paces Ferry Road, the old Hifi Buys sits ready for a high-rise surprise.
· Broadstone Court [BuzzBuzz Home]
· Old Buckhead Bar Confronts Heavy Equipment, Loses Badly [Curbed Atlanta]
· Prominent Buckhead Site Destined for Demo, Development [Curbed Atlanta]
· Triangular Park in Heart of Buckhead Finally Debuts, with Bells! [Curbed Atlanta]
· On Tap: More High-Rise-Ish Rentals for Bustling Buckhead [Curbed Atlanta]
· The Swank-ification of Central Buckhead Barrels Ahead [Curbed Atlanta]