Real Housewives of Atlanta star Porsha Williams has purchased a sprawling new home in Duluth for $1.15 million.
Williams bought the 5,920-square-foot pad in late September, according to Realtor.com, making it the first home she's purchased since her big divorce back in 2013.
Featuring five bedrooms and five-and-two-half bathrooms, the home trends toward classical, with large columns and a stately swooping staircase in the two-story entry.
According to the listing, the home is part of a golf community and boasts five fireplaces, high-end appliances in a "HUGE chef’s kitchen," and an unfinished basement ready to be tricked out by the star.
With goofy touches like columns and an arch above the fireplace in the great room, and a master bedroom large enough to play golf in, the home is expectedly a little over the top. But it shows pretty well, with classy wood paneling and a red brick exterior — far more reasonable than the rambling mansion that co-star Sheree Whitfield constructed for herself in Sandy Springs.
Williams’ new digs are located off Sugarloaf Parkway, more than 30 miles from the heart of Atlanta. E! News reports that the McMansion is just a few minutes away from the palace owned by former Housewives star NeNe Leakes.
Maybe the show should be called Real Housewives of Duluth.
- Atlanta Housewife Porsha Williams Buys a Gorgeous Georgia Mansion [Realtor.com]
- 2636 Wynnton Dr [Realtor.com]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta's Porsha Williams Purchases $1 Million Home—Inside the Reality Star's New Digs [E! News]
- The Real Housewives' Effect on Atlanta's Real Estate Market [Curbed]
- Real Housewife of Atlanta Sues over Hideous Mansion [Curbed]