There's no other way to put it: Mill Creek is bullish on Atlanta. The result could be dubbed "Modera Mania."
The developer behind the high-end apartment concept Modera has announced the start of construction on their fifth project in the city. And this time they've set their sites on Buckhead.
According to a press release announcing the groundbreaking, Modera Buckhead will rise at Peachtree and Pharr roads, and the 21-story building will be the second high-rise development by Mill Creek, complimenting the already underway Modera Midtown.
The first Modera project was completed in Morningside earlier this year, and was quickly followed up by the announcement of similar mixed-use developments in Sandy Springs and Cumberland.
Modera Buckhead will feature 400 units atop more than 21,000 square feet of retail space. Located across the street from the Shops Buckhead Atlanta, you can bet the retail will be nothing less than posh.
Residents will have access to a dizzying array of absurd amenities, which shall include:
- A "destination sky bar" which will feature "artisanal rooftop cocktails" crafted with fresh herbs from a rooftop garden
- "a large demo kitchen capable of hosting regular mixology and cooking classes"
- two separate pools "designed specifically to align with the rising and setting of the sun," which will feature sun shelves and video projection wall
- an indoor spa, steam room, and relaxation lounge, adjacent to the pool decks
- a rooftop dogpark featuring agility training and exercise equipment for four-legged residents
- not just a fitness center, but a "state-of-the-art yoga studio" and juice bar
With work expected to start any day, officials say the first residents could move in as soon as summer 2018.
- Photos: Modera Midtown is Rising on Formerly Dead Lot [Curbed]
- Midtown's Next Apartment Tower Could Look Like This [Curbed]
- Modera Concept by Mill Creek spreads OTP [Curbed]
- Mill Creek Announces yet Another Modera [Curbed]