We’re writing with some news: We’ve closed up shop at Curbed Atlanta for the time being, and we’re leaving our homepage curated with our some of our best and most resourceful stories.
Meanwhile, our national site will continue to report on how changes in the housing market could affect you, feature striking homes from around the country, and distill the latest design trends. You can also follow Curbed on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook—where we also host groups for fans of midcentury modern houses and interiors and campers, vans, and RVs.
And now, we present you with some of Curbed Atlanta’s greatest hits:
- 101 Things to love about Atlanta
- Where to live in Atlanta in 2020
- What Atlanta renters need to know during the coronavirus pandemic
- I live car-free in Atlanta—and I love it
- Your ultimate guide to Atlanta’s most iconic, beloved signs
- What Atlanta homebuyers need to know during the coronavirus pandemic
- Waiting Game: How Atlanta’s building boom can make homebuying a high-stakes wager
- Atlanta’s most walkable, pedestrian-friendly neighborhoods, ranked